.You can view a full list of our yard and marina services here.
For more information and pricing, please contact the office by phone on (03) 9397 1277 or by email at email@example.com.
- Towing to and from your berth, and securing in the pen
- Travel lift with a 28,000kg capacity
- Standard pressure washing
- Stepping or un-stepping of masts
- Securing vessels in cradles or on blocks
- Vessel and mast storage
Slipping terms and conditions can be found on the back of the Slipping and Storage Application Form.
Royals also has a number of onsite contractors that can provide a variety of services while your boat is being stored in the yard.
All-round Boat Builder
Bernie Webber is the one of the longest serving boat builders based in Williamstown with over 52 years of experience. He is the owner of BM and SM Webber Boat Builders and has been part of the Williamstown yacht and motor boat community since 1962. The business specializes in major and minor repairs plus refits to vessels of all sizes up to 120ft which includes pleasure and commercial craft.
(03) 9397 4003 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Antifoul Doctor
– Antifoul Top side painting
– Top side painting
– Yacht detailing
Doug Hem | 0418 584 445
Boat Building (Fibreglass)
D. Rushbrook Boatbuilder & Marine Services
– qualified ship Wright
– fibreglass and gelcoat repairs
– wooden boat repairs
– Insurance surveys
– antifouling & polishing detailing
– rigging services
– maintenance and restoration
– custom timber fit outs
– spray painting , varnishing
Danny Rushbrook | 0400 769 195
Boat Building (Timber)
Richard Blake | 0438 332 465