The review of the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria Strategic Plan 2022-2025 was undertaken by General Committee during 2021.
The Royal Yacht Club of Victoria Strategic Plan 2022 -2025 is presented here in its final form following Member engagement, commentary and ownership.
TO VIEW THE 2022-2025 STRATEGIC PLAN, WATCH THE eBOOK BELOW:
• To be an inclusive, diverse and friendly yacht club, and a leader in engagement and service delivery to our Members and the community
Sailing: Develop and increase participation in the sport of sailing throughout the yacht club and the community
Service Delivery: Provide quality services and facilities to our Members and their guests
Culture: Foster a positive, diverse and inclusive club culture
• Trust, and Integrity – We will make ethical and honest decisions for the benefit of the Club and its Members and be transparent in all our dealings
• Passionate and Committed – We will work with a can-do attitude and be committed to quality outcomes for our Members and guests
• Respectful and Considerate – We will respect people from all walks of life and be considerate of the needs of our Members, guests, the community and environment
• Progressive yet true to our history and traditions – We will continue to be progressive in our thinking to ensure we prosper and grow, while while honouring our rich maritime heritage
• Friendship and Fellowship – We will foster a friendly Club atmosphere for our Members and guests