VHF Marine Radio Course
These VHF radio courses are held in Williamstown, near Melbourne and dates are available for 2018 and 2019
This course teaches participants the correct procedures when using VHF Marine Radios and includes testing to obtain a SROCP from the Office of Maritime Communications. It’s a requirement if you want to obtain a MMSI number from AMSA.
This is the Internationally recognized qualification not the Australian waters only qualification.
What you’ll learn:
• Use of VHF radio telephony
• Understanding and use of DSC facilities
• Maintenance of marine radio equipment
• Understanding of regulations applicable to the use of ship marine radios
• Knowledge of Australian Marine Search and Rescue system
Dates and Duration: One session of 4 hours
$190 per person which includes a hard copy of the Marine VHF Radio Operators Handbook and the examination fee to undertake ACMA test to obtain your SROCP qualification.
To Book: Click on required date above and it takes you to booking page